Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello Again



Hey, friends, if you're still there. I'm still alive! I'm pretty sure it has been over a year since I've blogged on here, but I recently got very inspired and want to continue journaling about my life on the world wide web.
I made it to college. I am officially a Macalester Scot and live in a teeny dorm room with a dripping sink and horrific carpeting. But, I've managed to make it look somewhat cozy, I think:

I love my lil corner. My roommate and I get a long pretty well, although it has been an adjustment to not having my nice big bedroom and a bathroom to myself. (I HATE COMMUNAL BATHROOMS THEY ARE LITERALLY THE WORST PART ABOUT COLLEGE OMG)
But anyway, I'm two weeks in and I think I'm doin pretty well. I haven't made a lot of friends but I am joining a literary and arts magazine club and a Scrabble club, which I hope will allow me to meet more people who are like me.
While I'm pretty close to home, I'm still really homesick. I guess I'm just so attached to my family and my house (which we're moving out of, by the way) that seeing them once a week is still kind of not enough. Whatever, I'll get over it.
Here's something that I've been watchin lately that has made me very happy:
MY FAVORITE SHOW + MY FAVORITE SONGS AND MY FAVORITE GIRL LINDSAY WEIR.
I'm nostalgic for a time and place in which I do not live. It's already cold here and it's only September and I miss the warm summer days where I didn't feel like I had to socialize with people that I didn't know. I don't know if any of this is making sense but I had to get it out there.
I'll leave you with some pictures of things/people that cheer me up a lil bit.
I hope that everyone has been havin a great school year!!!!!











(ALL images are from TUMBLR and aren't mine lol)

follow me @ bckintheussr.tumblr.com
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment