Thursday, August 27, 2015

autumn, chopin, and edward gorey

Again, I know I haven't posted in several months. BUT I'VE STOPPED CARING.

It's FINALLY that time of year when ALL i want to do is wear sweaters and coats and berets, watch BBC sherlock and listen to classical music. Or become an edward gorey drawing; whichever.






So I'll be starting my Sophomore year of college next week and for once I think I'll actually enjoy the classes I'll be taking: Drawing 101, Intro to Visual Culture, Feminist Reconstructions, and Chinese 2. I'm very strongly considering the art history major (don't tell my dad) but I would also like to be employed. I'm very interested in museum studies/libraries/publishing/editing/writing/design so hopefully I will be able to go into that sort of area.

But anyways, here are some pix of myself for U to enjoy of course





Also, I got a cat tattoo:





And here's what I've been listening to recently:


Tiger Phone Card // Dengue Fever

Nocturne 15 op. 55 no. 1 in F minor // Frederic Chopin

Mi Negrita // Devendra Banhart

And of course, I've been watching TWIN PEAKS:



That's all I'll write now. I'll write again soon, hopefully.

Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment